Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday

Trader Joes Chicken/Cheese Enchiladas (each pan is half and half)
Spanish Rice
Beans
Pineapple
Tomatoes/Sour Cream

I get the black bean sauce at Trader Joes that I use for the pork, and I needed some for our trip so while I was there I decided to try TJ's Enchilada Sauce. Tasted good to me so far. Let me know what you think. I hope it's not too spicy.

Enchiladas

ingredients:

Shredded Mexican Cheese
Yellow Corn Tortillas
Trader Joes Enchilada Sauce
Shredded Chicken (not canned)
Sour Cream
Oil

directions:

Remove the white meat off an entire Rotisserie chicken and shred. To the chicken add 8 oz. of sour cream and two cups of shredded Mexican cheese. Stir together and set aside.

Heat up one pan with oil, and another with enchilada sauce. Fry each tortilla for about 30 seconds, drain and transfer to enchilada sauce. Take tortilla out of sauce and fill with chicken mixture or just plain cheese, roll up and put in pan. Once pan is full cover with remaining sauce and top with cheese.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake enchiladas for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. These were very good... Thanks so much. ps.. the sauce was not too hot.. just right.
    Kim;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner was great!!! What we didn't finish last night Mike took for lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denny insisted we cook the enchiladas when he brought them home. They were so good. I really do love those...and the beans were so yummy...and the sauce was great. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete