Thursday, March 19, 2009

Absolute Best Ever Lasagna (actual recipe name)

Lasagna
Broccoli
Pineapple
Bread
Oreos


1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef or turkey
1/2 lb. Italian sausage
24 oz. cottage cheese or ricotta (I use 12 of each)
2 eggs beaten
2 tsp. parsley
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 lb mozzarella cheese, divided
Spaghetti sauce
Lasagna noodles (I used the no boil noodles this time, be sure to let me know which you liked better)

Brown ground beef/turkey and sausage. Mix together egg, cottage/ricotta cheese, and mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.

Put a thin layer of sauce in bottom of pan, then layer noodles cheese mixture, meat, and sauce. Repeat.

Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 50-60 min. Uncover and cook until cheese is melted (about 5 min). Let sit for 15 min then serve.

All of the dinners have been AMAZING this week, thanks you guys for making sure my family eats so well!!

3 comments:

  1. It was sooo yummy. Ask Jett about it. He had second and thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love this lasagna. I ate too much (we all did) but boy was I happy! What sauce did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prego "Traditional", glad everyone liked it. I ate way to much too, but helk I have all week long!

    ReplyDelete